Anne Curtis boyfriend Erwann Heusaff Herb Collection

Sponsored Links

Erwann Heusaff is not just good looking he also loves cooking and planting different herbs. So for those interested in his herb collection you can check this out. I am planning of putting the same thing in my humble abode so I can save loads of money buying herbs and its more organic and healthy. Anne Curtis is surely lucky to have him considering that he is living a healthy lifestyle. 



When I have seen this it made me remember what my Doctor has said before that she is just spending small amount of money buying stuff because she grows her own vegetable and herbs in her backyard. With all the unhealthy stuff we are eating it's indeed a good alternative to grow our own herbs and spices . Not just we can save money but we can eat it fresh and healthy.

No comments: